Air Force Operational Energy Data Analyst - MEEP - R-00071470
Seeking an Air Force Operational Energy Data Analyst to support to the Operational Energy office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Air Force in a position located in the Washington DC area
In this role, you will act as the lead data analyst for Mission Execution Excellence Program (MEEP), a fuel efficiency incentivization program.
Data Analyst should be familiar with coding in python, data ingestion and analysis tools, particularly cloud-based tools such as Trifacta, Databricks, and related large scale data structures such as Delta, and visualization platforms such as Qlik and Tableau.
Assist the MEEP Administrator with the implementation of the incentivization pilot program through specific data and metric collection and visibility efforts Develop relevant dashboards for near real-time feedback of fuel-related data Conduct focus groups and surveys to collect quantitative data and understand how to encourage operator compliance with data reporting Develop and assess aviation energy metrics to discover opportunities for energy savings measures Capture requisite data for aviation metrics and perform analysis to determine best course of action for aviation energy efficiencies
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in related engineering discipline, or equivalent experience and 2 years plus prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 years plus of prior relevant USAF experience.
- Must be US Citizen. Must be able to maintain security clearance, specifically DoD/Secret Clearance.
- Your GPA needs to be included on your application and resume.
- Data Analyst should be familiar with coding in python, data ingestion and analysis tools, particularly cloud-based tools such as Trifacta, Databricks, and related large scale data structures such as Delta, and visualization platforms such as Qlik and Tableau.
- Experience with Air Force Operations, either as aviator or in support role.
- Experience with Technical Writing and strong communication skills preferred