2022 Internship - Customer Support Associate - Mesa, AZ
Interns will work closely with Customer Service Managers and Technical Service Managers to help resolve customer requests and issues. This role will place the intern as the link between the customer and aftermarket team to ensure proper communication between the two. Interns will help and develop retention strategies of customers.
- Coordinate and communicate all aircraft issues with the customers
- Meet customer upon arrival, review work scope with customer, and add squawks as required during arrival debrief
- Actively seek additional sales opportunities in the areas of maintenance, parts, warranty, and other associated programs that provide value to the customer
- Foster a positive relationship between the customer and customer service department
- Review program coverage and pricing with Finance team. Build, review and approve or change invoices
- Follow up and maintain relationship with customer to ensure proper service was provided for their needs
- Support activity to drive improvement to the safety, quality and efficiency of service center operations
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
• Pursuing bachelor’s degree in Aviation, Business Management, Marketing, Sales, Engineering, or other related field
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Quickly grasps new concepts when faced with unfamiliar tasks
• Pursuing A&P License is preferred.
• Customer relations and interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain an airport security badge through the local airport authority, if applicable.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including US Citizenship, for access to classified information.