Global Supply Chain Analyst Internship
Title: Global Supply Chain Analyst Internship
Location(s): Marlborough, MA, Maple Grove, MN,
Duration: 12 weeks
- A rising Junior or Senior working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Supply Chain Management, Computer Science. Coursework in Business, Supply Chain, Operations and/or Logistics.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
The Global Supply Chain (GSC) team’s mission of implementing focused supply chain strategies that support business growth, profitability objectives and service level excellence.
As a Supply Chain Analyst Intern at Boston Scientific, you will…
- Support the monthly Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning (SI&OP) processes to ensure uniform adoption across the divisional supply chain planning groups.
- Support process adherence and master data accuracy for demand planning, replenishment and inventory planning and optimization (MEIO) within the scope of SI&OP leveraging the Kinaxis – Rapid Response solution, a recognized leader in supply chain planning software.
- Analyze and communicate supply chain performance and diagnose key improvement areas (e.g., forecast accuracy, supply variability, Inventory DIOH, service level, backorder, EE&O etc.).
- Assist the GSC Control Tower team with automation of end-to-end supply chain data collection and reporting tools
- Support corporate projects - develop the approach, communicate plans and tasks to divisional, global and cross functional participants, manage project to timeline, and successfully achieve project goals.
- A rising Junior or Senior working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Supply Chain Management, Computer Science. Coursework in Business Analytics, IT, Operations and/or Logistics.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Excel VBA/Macro experience preferred
- Alteryx software/SQL Server ETL process knowledge a plus
- Organized and able to consistently deliver on deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and ability to organize complex data
- Leadership experience, extracurricular activities and/or volunteer work a plus
About Boston Scientific:
Boston Scientific is dedicated to transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world. Our products are used to help diagnose or treat complex diseases and conditions across multiple fields: cardiovascular, respiratory, digestive, neurological, urological and pelvic health.
Science advances when everyone can
At Boston Scientific, diversity is about embracing our increasingly intercultural world and fostering an environment of inclusion, equity and opportunity for all. Read Beyond Talk: Taking Action to Achieve Meaningful Change to learn more about what we’re doing to address systemic racism and unconscious bias in our workplace and in our communities.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran