2022 US Internship MBA - Supply Chain Strategy & Programs
Creating the future of sport inspires our work every single day. We’re always on the lookout for talented new students. Always learning, always improving. Curiosity keeps us growing both as a company and as individuals. Come test your strengths, broaden your skills, share your input and pursue your passion with an internship with the Global Strategy & Programs team supporting Supply Chain Management.
• Lead business case creation in partnership with the business owners and other key stakeholders
• Support Technical product owner and other stakeholders in timely delivery of Supply Chain projects utilizing best practices for project management (project kick-off, status reporting, issue/risk management, stakeholder management, resource management, requirements gathering, readiness assessment, training, etc.)
• Lead/assist planning and facilitation of cross-functional workshops to drive stakeholder and process alignment
• Generate project documentation for analysis, process definition, project status updates, training, and communication. Suggest improvement opportunities where applicable
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Consumer centric approach towards problem solving while keeping overall big picture in mind
• Implement people centric change readiness strategies for projects in the market, for example communications, upskilling, stakeholder management and impact assessments
• Strong analytical skills and quantitative skills with ability to support assumptions of final analysis, share ideas and influence Senior Management by quantitative analysis or facts
• Expertise and experience in promoting and applying continuous improvement (problem solving, process improvement) tools and services
• Knowledge in supply chain operations processes
• Proven record leading projects. Good knowledge of project management principles and methodologies. Results and cost oriented
• Ability to collaborate in a flexible work environment with confidence and creativity
• Good knowledge of Project Management principles and methodologies such as SCRUM/AGILE
• Advanced MS Office skills (PowerPoint, Teams, Excel) and ability to learn and use Project Management tools (Smart Sheet, ThinkCell plug-in)
• Experience with digital and technical project implementations preferred
• Currently enrolled in a full-time MBA or Master program in Supply Chain Management
• Ideally 3+ years of relevant work experience (working in any function related to supply chain management)
• Bachelor’s degree related to data analytics, supply chain, or operations
• Anticipated graduation date is Winter 2022 or Spring 2023
• Eligible to work in the US without restrictions.
• Available to participate in our full-time internship program from June to August/September 2022 (12 weeks)
• Application Deadline: January 31st, 2022
• Start Dates: May/June of 2022
• Duration: 3 months
• Location: Portland, OR
2022 INTERNSHIP PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The Internship Program includes the following elements to round out the work you do with your team on a day-to-day basis:
• Intern Orientation
• Speaker Series with business leadership
• Cross-Functional opportunity
• Social Activities
COVID-19 VACCINATION POLICY
adidas requires all US based employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved accommodation. Proof of vaccination is required. adidas is an equal opportunity employer and will consider requests for accommodation in accordance with all relevant laws.
• Submit your resume and, instead of a traditional cover letter, please submit your personal adidas 1-pager
PERSONAL 1-PAGER /// APPLICATION TASK
#ImpossibleIsNothing: On April 19, we launched Impossible Is Nothing, our biggest brand campaign. We are rebellious optimists driven by action to shape a better future together. We see the world with possibilities where others only see the impossible. Instead of a cover letter, please submit a 1-page PDF answering the following prompt: Show us who you are and what “impossible is nothing” means to you. This is your chance to think outside the box, show adidas your authentic self and what makes you passionate about joining the Brand. The only requirement is that the Personal 1-Pager is submitted as a PDF. It can be in any format such as print, visual, written, digital, a link, etc.
• Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
Want to get a behind the scenes look at our Portland office? The Village