WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Coalition Technologies is devoted to doing the highest quality of work for our clients while maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. Along with the opportunity to grow with our team, we are excited to offer:
- The most competitive profit-sharing bonus plans in the industry. We pay up to 50% of all profits monthly to all full-time employees!
- Joining our Coalition means you also get to enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym memberships.
- Our US-Based team members can enjoy our medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages in all US states.
- Our international team members have the opportunity to participate in our International Insurance Reimbursement Program, a benefit unique to Coalition.
100% of our team works remotely with the support of time tracking software. Our company culture has specialized in supporting remote team members for over a decade. We welcome your application, wherever in the world it's coming from!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Willingness to learn, grow, and collaborate with the team and company as a whole
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A high level of discretion, ethics, and trustworthiness
- Intermediate spreadsheet skills (preferred)
- Innovative thinking and willingness to challenge existing methods where improvement is possible
- Experience in bookkeeping / financial record keeping (preferred)
- Experience with Google Sheets or Excel, Quickbooks Online, and G Suite (preferred)
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- Reliable space to work remotely - fast computer, quality internet, camera, microphone, speakers
This is a position with a high opportunity for the right candidate to grow! Our successful office assistants have seen fast growth and promotion, both within the Accounting team and to other teams.
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
LA Based Duties and Tasks
- Mail pickup at Downtown LA office twice per week
- Scan and organize mail digitally
- Record & Deposit client payments
- Collect and re-distribute company office equipment from staff in region (as needed)
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation in Los Angeles is required
Remote Duties and Tasks
- Answer phones and direct calls.
- Complete entry-level bookkeeping, including recording expenses, organizing receipts, and completing other transaction records.
- Resolve billing issues with clients and internal team members.
- Provide account access, usage reports, data analysis, and other ad hoc requests for team members.
- Support quality assurance checks of various internal and client facing reporting.
- Organize new client contracts, create invoices, and process client payments.
- Contribute to internal database maintenance, upkeep and data entry.
- Research, Order, & Distribute company-wide gifts (2-3 times per year).
- Organize company events, competitions, and special projects throughout the year.
- Facilitate company holiday, time off, and schedule variation calendars.