Associate Technical Consultant
Accelalpha is a premier Business and IT consulting firm providing services to medium and large companies. We undertake initiatives in niche areas where talent and know-how is scarce, using a rigorous result-oriented approach toward solution development and deployment. Our breadth of consulting expertise includes Project Management, Business Process Re-engineering, Solutions Architecture, Applications Implementation, Technology Development and Systems Administration.
We are looking for consultants with technical background to implement emerging Oracle cloud technologies. This is a terrific opportunity for recent college graduates to join an established firm and learn from experienced consultants to become successful. You will learn best business practices cutting across domains and industries while working directly with clients and Senior Executives. We always look to promote from within and rock stars can rise quickly. You’ll get to learn and work across diverse industries, meet new people, build your network, and enjoy traveling to new places.
- Develop software applications based on business requirements.
- Perform all implementation and customization activities of Oracle software including design, configuration, and integration.
- Perform testing activities including writing test plans, test scripts and reports.
- Develop reports, interfaces, workflows, and dashboards.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any technical issues.
- Collaboratively work with functional consultants to understand business requirements.
- Experience with Oracle RDBMS, database design, SQL, PL/SQL
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Prior experience with any Enterprise packaged application software like Oracle EBS, JD Edwards is a plus, but not required.
- Passion for technology, the curiosity and willingness to constantly learn new skills, work with new tools and discover new and innovative approaches to solving complex technical challenges
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, or related fields.
- Additional certification courses for programming languages desired, but not required.
Location: Dallas, Seattle or Atlanta
Client based travel required
**Accelalpha is an Equal Opportunity Employer