Senior Engineering Analyst
Combine your knowledge of HVAC systems with the power of SQL! We are all about Data-Driven solutions to solve our client's problems. We are looking for a Senior Engineering Analyst to join our Arlington Virginia team. Individual will work with the facility-related controls systems onboarding new devices, managing and controlling ontology, and leveraging data analytics.
Qualifications - Required
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
- US Citizenship required to comply with client security clearance requirements
- On-site position
- 5-10 years of experience in HVAC, Commissioning Engineering and/or Data Analytics
- Preferred: 5 years of direct experience developing advanced building management system analytics to achieve system optimization.
- 3 years of experience utilizing Microsoft SQL in the context of development and experience manipulating system configuration and data storage databases.
- 2 years of experience leveraging Microsoft Power BI to perform Fault Detection Analytics in a campus environment.
- Experience leading a team of mechanical engineers in support of optimization of building operations in a campus environment
- Ability to interact effectively with others in a team environment
- Excellent understanding of Engineering Fundamentals
- Flexibility to manage multiple tasks and meet scheduled deadlines
- Professional attitude and commitment to high-quality work
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Adaptability to learn new platforms and ways to manipulate and access data and recognizing patterns for rule creation
- The candidate will be subject to a background check
Compensation and Benefits
- This is a full-time exempt position.
- Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience.
- Benefits include Healthcare, Dental, Vision,
- 401K with a 4% company match,
- Innovative and flexible self-directed vacation policy, and a
- Company cell phone plan.
- Adaptability – flexible and accepting that there is always more to improve
- Curiosity – everyone at DB is always asking “what else?”
- Client-focused - motivating the client to act on the data, generate enthusiasm, and build trust
- Detail-oriented – the devil is in the details
- Creativity – Look for new ideas and fresh ways to present data and approach problems
- Self-starter and strong desire to succeed
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed Form I-9.
E-Verify Works for Everyone
For more information on E-Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS.
- Employment is contingent on successfully passing a background check.
- If you are hired, you must provide documents to confirm that you have US Citizenship. Citizenship is required for security clearance with our client.
- Federal Equal Opportunity is the Law Poster: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
- Reasonable Accommodation: We provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you need to request an accommodation to our application process due to a disability.