Digital Technology Leadership Program
Built on Willis Carrier's invention of modern air conditioning in 1902, Carrier is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable, and high-performance buildings. We constantly build upon our history of proven innovation with new products and services that improve global comfort and efficiency. Today, Carrier needs your talent to build upon this legacy and create solutions that matter for people and our planet!
Carrier is looking for Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Data Science, Information Systems, or other Technology majors with demonstrated leadership ability and strong academic performance to join our Digital Technology Leadership Program! The Digital Technology Leadership Program (DTLP) offers fresh graduates an opportunity to deliver impactful results in the areas of product management, architecture, and software development, through 3 eight-month rotations across Carrier's business units. Our commitment to you is to provide 3-5 years of experience in only two years with hands-on, meaningful assignments designed to stretch your capabilities and accelerate your professional development. DTLP associates will also receive additional benefits, including high-caliber training, team building and networking events, mentorship, and guidance from Carrier executives, active associates, and alumni.
During the candidate's time in the program, rotational assignments are available in various Digital Technology departments throughout Carrier's business units, Fire & Security Products, Refrigeration, Commercial HVAC, Residential HVAC, and Corporate Headquarters. Each associate will have the opportunity to have a rotation in 3 of the following areas: Cybersecurity & Risk Management, Data Science, Analytics & Automation, Enterprise Business Systems, Infrastructure Services, Product & Project Management, Software Development, Customer Experience & eCommerce, Cloud Architecture, and User Experience Design.
Participants will develop critical skills in the following disciplines:
- Agile methodologies
- Change management
- Customer engagement
- Cloud-native solutions
- Design thinking & UX design
- Enterprise cybersecurity
- Enterprise systems architecture
- Executive presence & communications
- Project management
- Product management
Rotations are primarily located and assigned in Palm Beach Gardens, FL, or Atlanta, GA.
Selection for the Digital Technology Leadership Program will be based on the following minimum criteria:
- Applicant must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- COVID-19 vaccines will be required for all newly hired Carrier U.S. Salaried employees
- Bachelors/Master's degree in a STEM-related field
- GPA must be greater than or equal to 3.0 GPA (3.2 Preferred)
- A proactive and results-driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Preferred strong technical skills in any of the following: UI/UX design, software development, data analytics, data science, cloud infrastructure, networking, or cybersecurity.
- Relevant internships or co-op experiences within Information Technology or Engineering functions
- Open to working in different technical functions and assignments
- Less than one year of professional, full-time work experience (not including prior internships)
- Flexibility and mobility to travel/live anywhere in the US