Analyst, Investor Relations
Analyst, Fundraising & Investor Relations
The Riverside Company is a global private equity firm with over $14 billion in assets under management and an international portfolio of more than 140 portfolio companies. Riverside started as a one-person operation in 1988, and has grown to include offices in North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region staffed with more than 300 professionals. The firm invests across three core strategies -- private equity, structured capital and private credit. Riverside has a fast-paced environment and a culture of openness. For more information, visit www.riversidecompany.com.
The Riverside Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and embraces the diversity of its people and encourages women and minorities to apply. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
The Analyst will work out of the New York office on the Fundraising & Investor Relations team. This role will serve as the owner of all data related to fundraising and reporting. The Analyst will be responsible for analyzing and synthesizing data within Riverside’s customer relationship management system, performing analyses and drawing conclusions to ensure that the Fundraising & Investor Relations team, as well as senior Riverside team members, have timely access to robust and well-organized information regarding current and prospective investors.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Manage and own all aspects of fundraising reporting.
- Manage the fundraising pipeline management system within Riverside’s investor portal, which is the “control center” for the team and the fundraising process.
- Prepare weekly status reports for each active fund in the market for distribution to various Riverside team members.
- Maintain clean records of all active investors and their related fundraising activities within Riverside’s investor portal (i.e.: contact information, meetings, phone calls, emails and other key investor correspondences).
- Track and appropriately classify and prioritize investors as they progress through the fundraising process.
- Work closely with team on developing prospect lists and outreach to prospects.
- Manage updates to the online data room for funds in the market including quarterly updates to the diligence materials and invitations to prospective investors.
- Manage and organize repository of diligence questionnaires completed during fundraising process.
- Support team members as needed to help fulfill investor requests, prepare internal presentations and fundraising update materials and other documents needed to manage the fundraising process.
- Assist with project management tasks throughout the fundraising process.
- Conduct alternative asset industry research (both qualitative and quantitative).
- Assist with the coordination of various elements of road show planning (structuring, strategizing, reporting and material needs, etc.).
- Complete ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn and effectively use DealCloud, Preqin and other database systems
- Experience with online data rooms (Intralinks) desired but not required
- Excellent analytical and data manipulation skills
- Strong desktop research skills
- Excellent work ethic and desire to gain a broad view of one of the world’s most active private equity firms
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize; excellent time management skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Professional demeanor
- Energetic team player
Job Type: Full-time, non-exempt
Required education: Bachelor's Degree
Required experience: 1-2 years of investment banking, private equity, or corporate business environment experience required