TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION PLEASE APPLY AND SUBMIT YOUR RESUME THROUGH OUR EXTERNAL URL
Job Posting Title: Marketing Analyst
Reports To: Director of Digital Insights
Location: Local Southern California (Temporarily remote to start)
Rooftop Digital is seeking a motivated and eager individual for our Marketing Analyst position, located in Agoura Hills, CA. (temporarily remote to start).
Who we are:
Imagine a place where innovative ideas and vibrant culture comes together in a collaborative environment and where teamwork is appreciated and celebrated - that’s Rooftop Digital.
Rooftop is a data-driven martech company focused on new customer acquisition for consumer brands. We build best-in-class publishing products & services that automates lead generation and data monetization at scale. By utilizing our consumer profiling, data intelligence engine and messaging platform, we market relevant products and services so consumers can make informed buying decisions. Our team culture is based on a collaborative approach in pushing boundaries and delivering results for our brand partners, while always keeping consumers’ best interest in mind. If you are extremely detailed and enjoy the complexities involved with tracking and keeping up with information from various sources, or if you see life as a puzzle and enjoy finding creative ways of piecing that puzzle together, this might be a great opportunity for you. Come join a team that has a Silicon Valley start-up vibe where we celebrate new ideas, hard work, and building new and lasting friendships.
Rooftop Digital is seeking a motivated and eager individual for our Marketing Analyst position, located in Agoura Hills, CA. The Marketing Analyst will report to the Director of Digital Insights and play a critical role at Rooftop Digital, sitting in the center of the action. We are looking for a curious, detail-oriented analyst who enjoys analyzing data and making it come alive through data visualizations and compelling storytelling. As a member of our Analytics Team, you will work directly with all functions across our company – including marketing, content, data operations, email marketing teams, and executive leadership. From day one, you will have an impact on the efficiency and effectiveness of our daily operations. Our ideal candidate is comfortable working with all levels of management to gain an understanding of key marketing drivers in addition to independently gathering, reviewing, and analyzing large data sets to produce strategic insights.
Below are the job duties and responsibilities, the list is not meant to be an all-inclusive list and additional responsibilities may be added in future.
The candidate will be expected to:
- Conduct strategic trend analysis of email marketing campaigns in order to optimize and scale our business;
- Evaluate KPIs, provide ongoing reports, and provide actionable insights;
- Consult with cross-functional teams to develop ad hoc reporting and dashboards to track performance of key business initiatives and define areas for testing and optimization;
- Partner with email marketing teams to analyze content, segments and offers to identify potential factors affecting performance and opportunities to scale monetization;
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text;
- Identify gaps in data that need to be researched;
- Take input from team leadership and business owners to understand the goals of the business and define meaningful KPIs to track goals/targets;
- Maintain existing suite of automated reports and trend summary updates;
- Perform other duties as assigned by the manager.
Minimum Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher), or equivalent professional work experience;
- Advanced analytical skills with experience collecting, organizing, analyzing, and disseminating abundant information with accuracy;
- Advanced analytics with ability to summarize large amounts of data from different sources and present analysis to various functional groups;
- Proven ability to identify trends and take a proactive approach to improving overall goals;
- Detail oriented, organized and able to manage multiple projects and ad hoc requests;
- Experience in working with Data visualization tools such as Tableau, building interactive reports, complex dashboards for different audiences, creating calculated KPIs or metrics by writing complex formulas;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets and PowerPoint skills;
- Strong business intuition with a strategic mindset who can dive deep into details;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities;
- Knowledge of how to extract, clean and manipulate data from multiple systems into reporting objects for analysis;
- Strong project management skills with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to tight deadlines in a high paced environment;
- Proficient in the English language with excellent communication skills;
- Authorized to work in the United States;
- Able to sit for long periods of time.
Learn more about us:
If you are extremely detailed and enjoy the complexities involved with tracking and keeping up with information from various sources, or if you see life as a puzzle and enjoy finding creative ways of piecing that puzzle together, this might be a great opportunity for you. Come join a team that has a Silicon Valley start-up vibe where we celebrate new ideas, hard work, and building new and lasting friendships.
We’re proud to offer a generous compensation in addition to other perks:
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan option
- Fitness Wellness promotion
- Promote healthy Work/Life balance
- Foosball table training (California Corporate Office)
- Arcade Machine (California Corporate Office)
Our culture is team based on a collaborative approach to pushing boundaries and delivering results for our brand partners, while always keeping consumers’ best interest in mind.
Please don't apply if:
- You hate Puppies
- You hate Company Parties
- You hate Bonuses
- You hate an Exciting Company Culture
Come join a team that has a Silicon Valley start-up vibe where we celebrate new ideas, hard work, and building new and lasting friendships. We offer free snacks and drinks and even have a company dog that will run to welcome you each time you enter the office. Come grow with us!
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Rooftop Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We are dedicated to building an inclusive, varied workplace with a work environment welcoming team members of all backgrounds.