Supply Chain Specialist
The Supply Chain Specialist (SCS) assesses, audits, and keeps appropriate inventory levels based on the supply and demand forecasts, production planning, historical usage, supplier lead times, and sales input. The SCS participates in supplier negotiations, sustains supplier base and engages suppliers in projects that improve quality, minimize lead-time, and improve pricing and terms of contract.
- Makes recommendations to optimize supply chain plans and processes
- Supports product development by coordinating project needs with internal teams, sourcing suppliers, obtaining samples and providing quotes
- Responds to inquiries in support of sales and marketing requests
- Maintains systems to support supply chain and production reporting processes
- Performs independent analysis to identify opportunities for establishing optimal inventory levels, identifying slow moving items, improve processes, and reduce costs to improve the overall service to our customers
- Maintains data integrity within the ERP system through purchase order management, periodic reviews of ROP/ROQ levels, and utilization of the MRP functionality
- Develop key metrics to visually represent performance and facilitate improvements regarding cost reduction, waste reduction, improved yields, and obsolescence
- Work cross functionally with all team members, including Operations, Sales/Customer Service, QA/QC and Finance
- Any other duties as assigned
- College Degree or 4 years’ experience in related fields of inventory control and analytical costing preferred.
- Experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) preferred
- Highly proficient in MPS/MRP best practice
- Proven high-level competency in Microsoft Excel and Power BI.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Display high-level analytical problem solving abilities.
- Effective organization and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail, planning, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a high level of energy and initiative.
- Proven experience in prioritizing and multitasking while attaining on-time completion
SF Bay Coffee offers their employees full benefits:
Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K with a 4% Company Match, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Health Savings Account and Employee Discount.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year