Manufacturing Plant Manager - Enercon Industries Corporation - Menomonee Falls, WI
Enercon Industries Corporation, a family-owned world leader in surface treating and cap sealers for food, beverage, pharmaceutical, consumer goods, flexible packaging, automotive, medical, electronics & plastics is growing and seeks a Manufacturing Plant Manager to lead their facility in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
The Manufacturing Plant Manager is a hands-on position responsible for improving efficiencies in production, troubleshooting production issues, supervising shop employees, and overseeing quality control. This position works on the shop floor as a leader and technical resource for the entire manufacturing team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Meet production schedule targets that ensures on-time shipments while optimizing utilization of materials, machines, and employees.
- Evaluate and recommend improvements to assembly and production methods to improve quality, increase throughput and reduce costs.
- Supervise manufacturing team with servant leadership style and establish a culture of accountability while developing employees’ skills.
- Engage in hands-on manufacturing work and troubleshooting (equipment malfunctions) as needed.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS. Excellent starting salary based on experience, in addition to medical, dental, vision and life insurance; health reimbursement account; disability insurance; PTO and paid holidays; 401(k) retirement plan, and profit sharing.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED AS THE MANUFACTURING PLANT MANAGER.
- Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing, Industrial or other related engineering discipline preferred.
- 8 or more years’ manufacturing or related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience; preference given to candidates with supervisory and/or management experience in manufacturing.
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing and assembly processes and procedures; lean manufacturing experience (Six Sigma, 5S, other) preferred.
- Working experience with fabrication equipment and hand tools.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering diagrams, schematics and other blueprints.
- Excellent time management, organization and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with engineering, scheduling, purchasing and senior leadership team to ensure alignment of goals and objectives.
- A management style that inspires, teaches and motivates others, as you will oversee a team of 40.
- Must be proficient with computers including ERP, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook; SolidWorks and/or AutoCAD a bonus.
- A commitment to safe work practices, exceptional quality and top-notch customer service.
- A valid driver’s license required.
SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step and apply online at enercon.hirescore.com
Enercon Industries is the world’s leading manufacturer of surface treating, induction sealing systems and associated support equipment. Learn more about Enercon at enerconind.com