Logistics Management Specialist (AF PAQ Program)
The U.S. Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM) located at Offutt Air Force Base, NE is seeking recent college graduates and graduating seniors from accredited colleges or universities to join the prestigious PALACE Acquire (PAQ) Internship Program, a post-grad internship program that essentially is a full-time job part of a 3-year program (full-time competitive salary and benefits, and the program would allow candidates to obtain a Master’s Degree and an opportunity to enter federal service afterward as part of the team here at USSTRATCOM afterward). Individuals who successfully complete the program generally outplace at the GS12 level ($79,862).
· Applying critical thinking to solve problems, leveraging new and novel capabilities, processes, or solutions
· Degree in Business, Finance, STEM, supply chain management, or other logistics-related or affiliated field
· Familiarity with Data Analytics
· Familiarity with Project Management
· Ability to communicate well, leverage all resources, and work inside teams to achieve objectives including straight line and innovative solutions
· Experience leveraging the Microsoft Office Suite of applications
· A desire to put your skills to work in service to the United States Military and your country’s Defense
· Ability to obtain Security Clearance (funded by USAF)
Additional Preferred Qualifications
· Leveraging/developing code or scripts to clean, organize, and tag data.
· Experience with Microsoft Power BI and/or R
· Previous DoD experience / familiarity with the military
· Experience as an analyst in an up-tempo work environment.