Quality Systems Analyst (Data Management)
Technical Support for issues affecting statistics and the use of statistical data in driving process improvement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Serve as a liaison between the Quality Department and other departments and plants within Jabil in issues involving statistical analysis.
· Establish schedule and ensure that regular capability studies are conducted on critical equipment.
· Establish schedule and ensure that regular Gage R & Rs are performed on inspection, test, assembly staff.
· Support Lean activities through design and analysis of experiments and through validation of data from process improvement projects
· Improve technical support within the Quality Department in the use of statistical tools.
· Support and drive focus on corrective action and continuous improvement through the use of statistical tools.
· Serve as a liaison between the plant and the Global Quality Analyst with respect to standardized process evaluations.
· Support, focus, and drive corrective action and improvement activities through the use of statistical data.
· Provide training in the use of statistical tools (SPC, DOE, ANOVA, T and F tests, Confidence intervals).
· Assist in the measurement equipment selection, justification, and operation.
· Assist in the development of plans and timelines of process improvement.
· Develop and implement procedures and reporting method.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline or in Mathematics/Statistics and 3 years experience in electronics manufacturing in a quality or manufacturing engineering. Master degree Mathematics/Statistics and Six Sigma Black Belt certification preferred.