Accelalpha Named One of the Best Small & Medium Workplaces™
by Great Place to Work® and Fortune
Accelalpha is a leader in solving critical business challenges through a unique combination of industry insight, cloud application depth and a world-class team with an unmatched level of implementation experience and industry domain expertise.
As a long-time strategic partner of Oracle and a Cloud Excellence Implementer, we work collaboratively with our clients to develop holistic solutions tailored to their unique needs. Our rigorous focus on the business outcome allows us to deliver tangible results quickly for a rapid return on investment.
We address our customers' needs in four key areas:
- Building Integrated Logistics and Supply Chain Solutions
- Optimizing Sales, Service and Commerce
- Modernizing Procurement
- Enterprise Resource Planning
Our rigorous, result-oriented approach to developing solutions allows us to deliver tangible results in a shorter time frame. The result is a highly satisfied and 100% referenceable client base. You’ll get to learn and work across diverse industries, meet new people, build your network and enjoy traveling to new places.
We are looking for Consultants to implement emerging Oracle Cloud technologies. This is a terrific opportunity for recent college graduates to join an established firm and learn from experienced consultants to become successful. You will learn best business practices cutting across domains and industries while working directly with our client’s Senior Executives. We always look to promote from within and rock stars can rise quickly.
You’ll get to learn and work across diverse industries, meet new people, build your network and enjoy traveling to new places.
· Design business processes and application configurations based on industry best practices.
· Interact with key end users and business owners to map standard application software to standard business processes and conduct gap analysis.
· Assist in all implementation activities including design, configuration and testing.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required as this is a client facing role.
· Willingness to learn new technologies and business processes.
· Passion for customer service and drive for excellence.
· Basic Programming skills highly preferred but not required.
· Prior experience implementing any packaged application software like Oracle EBS, SAP, JD Edwards is a plus but not required.
Degree in Finance Major, Business Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering or related fields.
Location: Dallas, Atlanta, or Seattle
Travel: Travel to client’s sites required
**Accelalpha is an Equal Opportunity Employer