Technology | Entry Level Consultant | Summer/Fall 2022
FTI Consulting is looking for innovative, collaborative and highly motivated students to join our Technology segment as an Entry-Level Consultant. Our Consulting Technology practice solves data related business challenges, with expertise in legal and regulatory matters. This opportunity is located in the following cities: New York City, Washington DC, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Chicago.
What You Will Do
As a Consultant, you will become a member of a project team and work closely with our professionals and senior leaders to meet our clients’ needs. Click here to learn more about What We Do. To learn more about openings in other segments (Corporate Finance, Health Solutions, Strategic Communications, and Forensic & Litigation Consulting) at FTI Consulting, please click here.
FTI is the place for you if…
- You are passionate about helping an organization manage change, mitigate risk, or resolve disputes
- You are looking for a place committed to your personal and professional development
- You want to become a leader with deep knowledge and the ability to make an impact
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree with graduation date between December 2021 - May 2022
- Minimum 3.0 Cumulative GPA and 3.0 Major GPA
- Permanent US work authorization
- Travel required to clients and FTI office(s)
- COVID Vaccine required*
*Individuals seeking an exemption from this requirement for medical or religious reasons should complete a request for accommodation form and submit the form to your recruiter.
- Business, Business Analytics, Data Analytics, Computer Science, Law, eDiscovery, Digital Forensics, Information Governance, Privacy, or a related field.
Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Generous paid holidays, time off and parental leave
- Full package of benefits plans
- Company matched 401K
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations
- Potential for flexible working arrangements
- Free snacks and drinks
- Upscale offices close to public transportation
- Pet insurance
About FTI Consulting
What makes us unique? With more than 6,400 employees located in offices in every corner of the globe, we are the firm our clients call when their most important issues are at stake. Regardless of what level you are, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from top experts in your field on high-profile engagements that impact history. Our culture is collaborative, and we value diversity, recognition, development and making a difference in our communities.
FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been recognized as a Best Firm to Work For by Consulting magazine and one of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms by Forbes. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and LinkedIn.
Candidates residing in Colorado should reach out to RecruitingSupport@fticonsulting.com for additional details that may be provided pursuant to CEPA.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.