- Work with Impetus customers and prospects to play a trusted advisor on their Big Data and Cloud strategy.
- Consulting delivery in the Big Data, Cloud & Analytics space.
- Understand and represent Impetus Products and Solutions to customers & prospects.
- Collaborate with multiple constituents and partner ecosystem in the development of Big Data/Analytics consulting frameworks.
- Support new business development and sales activities for Big Data/Cloud/Analytics-related consulting engagements.
- Develop reusable knowledge assets and Big Data/Analytics consulting “offers”.
- Extensive experience within management and IT consulting services, focused on Enterprise Solutions, DW/BI, Big Data, Cloud & Analytics Space.
- Strong track record of professional success, preferably in the Consulting Services arena.
- Subject matter expert to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
- Have the technical expertise to be recognized by Impetus customers, prospects and partners as an authority figure in Big Data Analytics.
- Knowledge of market insight and competitor intelligence.
- Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development.
- Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations.
- Relevant Industry experience in architecting Business Information Management solutions for large clients across the globe.
- In-depth experience in defining an architecture utilizing any of the leading Business Information Management tools and should carry extensive experience in the area of Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing/Big Data solution architectures.
- Experience on at least 4 end-end implementation projects as lead architect/solution architect
- Experience and understanding of emerging BI trends as below:
- Big Data (Hadoop, MapReduce, HBase, Hive, NoSql databases, data mining)
- Mobile BI (Mobile platforms & Architecture, Building customized mobile BI Apps)
- Cloud BI (Virtualization, Elasticity, Data storage & Architecture)
- Social Media BI (Unstructured data analysis, Collaborative BI)