2022 Internship - Production Control & Logistics
Interns will make personal contributions to a variety of team efforts by planning and scheduling shop activities for Operations.
Job Responsibilities (may include, but not limited to):
• Stage orders, create stockroom pick lists, order tools, and schedule materials
• Utilize capacity and lead time information to assure schedule compliance for each manufacturing department
• Analyze material demand and part shortage lists to determine the impact to schedules and capacity
• Assist supervisors with disposition of rejected material, order completion activities, analysis of bottleneck constraints, and machine or tool functionality issues
• Maintain data records within company planning systems and establish productions schedules to support manufacturing goals for an assigned work area