SCO Demand Planning Intern
Within Supply Chain Operations, the Integrated Business & Demand Planning group is seeking a Demand Planner Intern to join the Demand Planning team. The primary responsibility of the Demand Planning team is the development of the hardware Demand Plan forecast that drives Juniper’s manufacturing partners. The ideal candidate will exhibit the quantitative and qualitative analytical skills and the interpersonal collaboration abilities required to be successful in this key Supply Chain Operations function.
- Work collaboratively with your manager and teammates to execute one or more projects in support of the Demand Plan and/or the Demand Planning process: develop project plans, manage expectations, communicate effectively to all involved, and deliver results on time.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, initiative, teamwork, autonomy, and leadership in your area of expertise and work assignment.
- Demonstrate strong ability to collaborate cross-functionally and build enduring partnerships.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn on-the-fly and the desire to explore various areas within Supply Chain Operations and Demand Planning.
- An analytical and inquisitive approach to problem solving. Strong mathematical aptitude.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to present data and business analysis in an organized, clear, and concise manner.
- Ability to work with a high degree of detail.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in supply chain management, industrial engineering, business administration, statistics, management science, computer science, or other related field.
In addition, you will join our comprehensive University Talent Program that fosters personal as well as professional growth, thoroughly preparing interns for the next step in their careers. Juniper internships are project-based, allowing interns to solve important problems, make lasting impacts on their teams, and contribute to the company’s overall objectives. Interns are mentored by some of the most talented and skillful innovators in the industry; you will connect with transformative thought leaders who promote disruptive ideas in their field. You will also participate in constructive professional workshops, company-wide community service initiatives, and an executive speaker series. You’ll build lasting friendships, expand your network, and connect with colleagues from around the world.
At Juniper Networks, you will not only have opportunities to build real-life, hands-on work experience – you’ll also have the chance to learn from the best and lay the groundwork for a successful career.
Juniper's 2022 internship program is expected to be conducted in-person at one of our campus locations pending COVID guidelines.
As Juniper is a US Federal Contractor, proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination is required for all U.S. employees. Juniper will consider accommodations for medical conditions or religious reasons on an individualized basis.
Juniper is an Equal Opportunity workplace and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristic. All employment decisions are made on the basis of individual qualifications, merit, and business need.