JC-288858 : Research Data Supervisor II - Data and Research Supervisor (Telework Option)
This position is eligible for full-time telework under Government Code 14200 for eligible applicants residing in California.
Under the general direction of the Operational Support Branch Chief, Staff Services Manager III (SSM III), the incumbent plans, organizes, and directs activities of staff responsible for conducting high-level complex research, collection and analysis of programmatic and housing data and development of program policy recommendations, regulations, and program guidelines. This position develops and makes recommendations to the Branch Chief and executive management regarding proposed policy and procedure changes related to the research and data request process.
In addition to evaluating each candidate's relative ability, as demonstrated by quality and breadth of experience, the following factors will provide the basis for competitively evaluating each candidate:
•Possession of excellent analytical abilities.
- Demonstrated data collection and program evaluation experience.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Demonstration of effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience dealing effectively with federal, state, and local governmental agencies and stakeholders to achieve desired results.
- Experience in data collection tools