Supply Chain, Procurement & Vendor Management Summer Internship
Barings Summer Internship Program
The Barings Internship Program is intended to provide students with a comprehensive learning experience that affords students with a role that closely resembles the role of a full-time Procurement & Vendor Management Associate. The programme will come to fruition with a project presentation that the student has worked on throughout their time at Barings. The 10-week programme also includes social events, networking opportunities, involvement in the community, and training.
Barings’ Procurement & Vendor Management team is seeking a summer intern to join the team in Charlotte. As a member of this team, the individual will be part of a fast-paced environment, responsible for a variety of project and program related responsibilities. This individual will gain exposure to the global Procurement & Vendor Management function as well as the business clients that we support.
- Contribute to Procurement & Vendor Management projects with a global and analytical approach.
- Partner with Procurement & Vendor Management leaders on program delivery
- Provide timely and customer-focused service to internal constituents including Procurement & Vendor Management team members and other business partners
- Tasks could include analyzing data, producing spend reports, creating purchase orders, assisting with service renewals, and contract database management.
- Current Junior working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Procurement, Supply Chain, or Business
- Minimum GPA Requirement: 3.0
- Desire to pursue a career in procurement, vendor management, or related field
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Attention to detail, results oriented, and a strong team player
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience aggregating data and building reports
- Strong multi-tasking ability as well as demonstrated proficiency in planning, follow-through, time management and organizing required
Barings is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer; Minority/Female/Age/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply.