Strategy Insights & Planning Associate Consultant (Current PhD Students)
ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people—a fact that’s reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS's Business Consulting group partners with clients to design and deliver solutions to help them tackle a broad range of business challenges. Our teams work on multiple projects simultaneously, leveraging advanced data analytics and problem-solving techniques. Our recommendations and solutions are based on rigorous research and analysis underpinned by deep expertise and thought leadership.
STRATEGY INSIGHTS & PLANNING ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT
Strategy Insights & Planning Associate Consultants (SIPACs) create and deliver solutions for our clients and project teams. SIPACs leverage their analytic, synthesis and communication skills to derive insights and solve business problems. In particular, SIPACs apply problem-solving frameworks to client issues, support clients in change initiatives and employ standard analytic techniques to help guide client decisions.
- Leverage problem solving skills and frameworks to develop solutions to client business problems;
- Structure and conduct market research and/or desk research to derive insights and inform client decision making;
- Design custom analyses using tools like Excel, Access, Confirmit and ZS's proprietary software;
- Synthesize and communicate results to clients and ZS teams through oral and written presentations;
- Develop client relationships and serve as key point of contact on aspects of projects;
- Provide client and ZS teams project status updates;
- Create project deliverables and implement solutions;
- Advance problem solving skills and improve ZS's capabilities;
- Guide and mentor Associates on teams.
- Bachelor's or master's degree required in any discipline with strong academic performance in analytic and quantitative coursework (business, economics, marketing, psychology, physical or life sciences, engineering, applied mathematics, statistics or relevant fields);
- 2-4 years of relevant post-collegiate job experience. A PhD may substitute in lieu of work experience;
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Empathy, adaptability and high personal impact;
- Close attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset;
- Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks;
- Aptitude for, and enjoyment of, team leadership.
ZS is a global consulting firm. Fluency in English is required; additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ZS is committed to providing and maintaining a safe workplace. You are required to have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination will be required. Religious/medical exemptions can be requested on a limited basis upon hire.