Quantitative Analyst Intern
We are looking to add a talented intern to the research team of our business who can contribute to a wide range of empirical analyses of financial markets and the development of technology around the firm's intellectual property. This is not a software development position; rather, it is a research position with a strong programming component. Given the very nature of the firm's focus on turning new ideas into products, there is seldom a dull routine moment, and the researcher will be called upon to produce creative and original ideas and execute them with rigor. The internship will last for 8-12 weeks in our NYC office and is not remote.
- Intellectual curiosity, propensity for original thought, and obsessive attention to detail
- Experience applying advanced mathematical and statistical techniques to solving complex empirical problems
- Experience programming in Python
- A logical and thoughtful communication style
- Experience working/studying in financial markets
The quantitative analyst internship position is full-time and based in midtown Manhattan. Salary will be in a competitive range based on fit and experience.
Above all, we value enthusiasm for the subject matter and a love of learning. So if you like the idea of working in a lean and high-caliber environment on projects that will be used by some of the world's largest financial institutions, we'd love to hear from you.