Operations & Strategy Intern: eBay Fashion
Operations & Strategy Fashion
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose-driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
About the team:
eBay Fashion team is seeking a driven individual to support our team which spans across three verticals at eBay (Sneakers, Luxury, and Apparel). This team leads high-priority strategic, planning, and operational initiatives that will impact the future of eBay and online marketplaces. As an intern on this team, you will be tasked with owning impactful projects or work-streams that will shape our team and business. You will do this through a combination of analytical insight, strong business acumen, and robust cross-functional partnerships with leaders in Product, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Finance, HR, etc.
In this role you will:
- Own one to two projects during the internship with structured milestones and deliver as “CEO” of your projects
- Work with key stakeholders across the business to drive your projects forward efficiently and effectively in partnership with senior leadership, product management, marketing, sales, customer success, finance, and legal, as appropriate
- Address key strategic questions through analytical frameworks and insights to advise the team on key decisions
- Assist in planning and operations activities for eBay Fashion
The role requires someone who:
- Is highly organized and detailed oriented
- Strong business acumen: the ability to approach complex business problems in a structured way and drive rapidly towards insight
- Exhibits strong people leadership skills, including a demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and communicate effectively with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders
- Interest in e-commerce, online retail, fashion, and/or marketplaces
- Working towards their BA/BS in Strategy, Entrepreneurship, Operations, Business Analytics or equivalent
- Must have ability to work int he US
- Graduating December 2022 +
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated experience in Powerpoint and Excel (Vlookups, Index, Match, Pivot Tables, Etc)
- Clear presentation and communication skills
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status.