Engineering Rotational Program
ENGINEER YOUR CAREER!
Bastian Solutions is seeking a motivated engineering graduate to join an innovative rotational program that allows for a well-rounded and inclusive experience within a variety of our engineering teams that deliver solutions to our customers. Just like we build customized solutions for our customers, this program is designed to customize the experience to the individual based on their strengths and interests. The unique variety offered in this program will leave you with a good understanding of one of the fastest growing industries, and the ability to build your own career path. It’s time to customize your future!
This program will be a part of our Solutions Delivery group at Bastian Solutions. These teams are responsible for delivering the largest, most complex projects that our industry has to offer. Our program is created to have you immerse yourself into a cross collaborative environment that will set you up for a strong career path, and a great understanding of our business and industry.
- Each candidate will go through 3 or 4 rotations on different Solution Delivery Teams.
- Each rotation will last approximately 6 months.
- The candidate will work with our leadership team to plan the appropriate groups to work with that will provide the best overall experience.
- Rotation groups selected are based on candidate’s degree and overall interests
- At the conclusion of the program, the candidate will join the Solution Delivery team which aligns closest to the individual’s preference full-time.
Solution Delivery Groups:
- Solutions Consulting and Sales
- Project Management & Engineering
- Engineering Support
- Must be in pursuit of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering
- Must have applicable internship or co-op experience
- Minimum 3.2 GPA
- Strong technical aptitude
- Experience with AutoCAD or AutoMod or similar software
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Willingness to travel up to 50% during and after program
- Willingness to live in or relocate to Indianapolis, IN or Louisville, KY