Associate Consultant - Campus Recruiting
Trinity Life Sciences is seeking hard working, committed and intellectually curious individuals who are passionate about the life sciences. At Trinity, Associate Consultants are an integral part of two or more project teams at a time comprised of staff, management, and leadership team members. Associate Consultants will have exposure to a wide variety of strategic business issues, as well as the opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge of the life sciences industry, ranging from small biotechs to large pharma.
Associate Consultants develop their skills through extensive formal and informal training, as well as receiving mentorship that encourages them to stretch their analytical, leadership, teamwork, and communication skills.
This role can be based out of our Waltham, MA headquarters, New York City, or San Francisco and can have a start date anytime between February 2022 through August 2022.
- Conduct secondary research using healthcare databases (i.e. EvaluatePharma, RedBook, Cortellis, etc.) to inform analyses on drug pricing, clinical pipelines, marketplace dynamics, etc.
- Design, develop and utilize analytic tools (e.g., forecast models) to support key client decision-making
- Coordinate and conduct primary market research with physicians, patients, payers and other key healthcare stakeholders
- Interpret, analyze, and synthesize clinical, scientific, and business data and research, and present findings to project teams and clients
- Develop presentations and other outputs in collaboration with project teams for client deliverables
Hiring Practice Areas:
- General Strategic Advisory
- Dynamic Market Intelligence (DMI)
- Brand Marketing Excellence (BMEx)
- Launch Excellence (LEx)
- Primary Market Research (PMR)
- Patient Centricity
Trinity is hiring across all practice areas, and candidates will be assigned to a practice area upon their start date. Candidates are welcome to express their interest in certain practice areas in their cover letter. Preferences will be taken into consideration but cannot be guaranteed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Interest in the Pharmaceutical industry preferred
Work Experience: 0-2 years of experience in consulting, or other relevant areas within the life sciences industry.
- Desire and ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm for working collaboratively across teams
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Demonstrated interest in developing quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn quickly on the job
It is our mission to make sure life sciences companies have all the data and insights they need to make decisions, ensuring life changing and lifesaving treatments are successful. With our 25-year history of offering evidence-based solutions and our commitment to a greater purpose, we are the premier strategic partner in the life sciences industry.
Since the beginning in 1996, we have been evidence-forward in all our analyses and recommendations, focused on quality and accuracy first and foremost. Today, having leveraged our thoughtful approach and dedication into a global organization, we have the client footprint, deep experience, and technology solutions to have a powerful impact on our clients’ business, and the industry. Trinity’s approach is focused on our foundation of three: advisory services, insights & analytics, and technology. By seamlessly integrating each of these solutions, we meet the distinct needs of both emerging biotech firms and established pharmaceutical companies.