Luminis Health AAMC Summer Research Internship
Luminis Health Anne Arundel Medical Center's (LHAAMC's) Research Institute offers an eight-week clinical research internship. Participants will have the opportunity to collaborate with an AAMC physician mentor or other health care professional in a clinical research setting. Interns will participate in and contribute to a current medical research study or quality/performance improvement project. Interns will learn key criteria and tools for data collection and interpretation, attend weekly lectures on topics related to medicine, and give an oral presentation of their findings at the conclusion of the eight-week program.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THIS INTERNSHIP ARE:
- College level equivalency (junior or higher)
- 3.0 GPA required with documentation via unofficial transcript
- Must meet AAMC immunization requirements
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check
- Be available for a full-time (40 hrs per week) commitment
- Available June 6th, 2022 through July 29th, 2022
Luminis Health Anne Arundel Medical Center, in partnership with the Luminis Health Anne Arundel Medical Center medical staff, funds this premium internship for students who seek high-quality research education opportunities. Each participant in the clinical research internship will receive a $2,000 stipend after successful completion of the program.
*Please note this is not a laboratory-based internship. Housing is not provided for participating interns.