Summer Internship - Corp Ecommerce
The Client Analytics and Insights organization is a redesigned Department for the Americas region, working closely with the regional omnichannel, merchandizing, and Client Relations teams. The mission is to analyze client data and client omnichannel journeys to inform the regional client growth strategy, and to identify opportunities to accelerate development of long-term client relationship and drive lifetime value.
The mission of the intern will be to conduct specific data analysis to support the team in better understand opportunities for business growth and equity to take concrete actions on challenges and/or opportunities at the Executive level.
- Define the right format of reporting based on feedback from the team and key partners
- Conduct data analysis to understand opportunities for business growth and equity
- Support the team on additional adhoc analysis and automatization of data screening
- Analytical Skills
- Attentive to detail
- Experience managing large data sets
- Microsoft Excel, SQL is a plus
- DTC Brand experience
- Luxury experience
- Basic knowledge of data science