Security Compliance Analyst Intern
Security Compliance Analyst Intern
We offer a flexible work policy to best support the health and well-being of our iManage employees. As an organization, we value collaborating and learning from our peers in person, while providing the necessary flexibility for our employees to have a meaningful work-life balance. Please reach out to learn more.
What is iManage U?
iManage U provides students the chance to experience a dynamic, rapid growth technology company firsthand. iManage will provide a structured program which delivers project-based activities, improved knowledge of business fundamentals, tackling complex problem solving, collaboration, team building, and some fun experiences along the way! This year, our paid internship program will kick-off on Monday, June 6th and will run through Friday, August 12th.
Goals of the Program:
- iM Making An Impact: Leave your mark on your team by owning and completing assigned projects
- iM A Mentee: Learn from teammates across departments & gain perspectives from a diversity of people
- iM A Connector: Meet & connect with as many interns and iManage employees as possible
- iM Inspired: Learn from our leadership team and ask questions during our virtual lunch and learns
- iM Social: Enjoy virtual events, and everything iManage has to offer this summer
Being an intern on our Security team means….
Being part of a rapidly growing department that is focused on improving the security posture of the organization. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the Application Security, Security Operations, and Compliance teams on various project.!
iM Responsible For…
- Working on projects that contribute to the organization’s security posture
- Working with engineering to resolve various security issues
- Learning how to identify security threats, vulnerabilities, and risk
- Learning how an Application Security Team operates and what makes them successful
- Learning how a Security Operations Team operates and what makes them successful
- Learning how a Compliance Team operates and what makes them successful
- Identifying gaps in team processes and proposing changes for improvement
- Being communicative, ambitious, and proactive
iM Qualified Because I Have…
- Been pursuing an information technology related degree
- An interest in cybersecurity
- Experience with developing applications
- Familiarity with cybersecurity technologies (e.g. Burp, Nessus, Nmap, Splunk, etc.)
- Familiarity with OWASP Top 10
- A strong desire to learn
iManage is dedicated to Making Knowledge WorkTM. Over one million professionals across 65+ countries rely on our intelligent, cloud-enabled, secure knowledge work platform to uncover and activate the knowledge that exists inside their business content and communications.
We are continuously innovating to solve the most complex professional challenges and enable better business outcomes; Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. How we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/