Process Control Analyst
The Process Control Analyst is responsible for processing POS and Consumer data. The Analyst will work collaboratively with the Operations, Product, IT, and Commercial teams to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced production environment. In addition, the Process Control Analyst will follow and NPD processes and methodologies to ensure projects and standard deliverables are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards, and meet customer expectations. A process improvement mindset and intellectual curiosity are a must.
This position will be based in Chicago or Port Washington, NY.
- Process Point of Sales and Consumer data to meet service specifications and on-time/correct targets.
- Consistently follow established procedures and protocol to ensure accuracy of work.
- Develop automation to maximize processing efficiency.
- Consistently act with intellectual curiosity – questioning the standard quo; identify process improvements to increase accuracy, reduce cycle time, and/or increase our throughput.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree plus market research and/or data processing. Data analysis and/or project management experience a plus.
- Ideal candidates have worked in a data processing/analytics role in a marketing research service provider or in a market research department.
- Anticipates pressure points and obstacles without prompting. Thinks about next steps to achieve deliverables and milestones.
- Mid-level Excel required (VLook-up, Pivot Tables).
- A minimum of 1 year Python, SQL, SAS or other data management experience.
- Databricks a plus.
- Experience using a variety of data processing and analytic tools.
- Ability to multitask and to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to operate effectively in a matrix organization.