Tremendous opportunity to influence the growth of an outstanding company – GLS is seeking a top tier talent to serve as an Operations Supervisor in our Greenville, SC office!
Be part of a growing, dynamic, and innovative company in the automotive lending space! Named one of Inc. 5000’s fastest-growing companies for the past three years, Global Lending Services (GLS)is a national originator and servicer of auto loans operating out of Greenville, SC, with operations in Atlanta GA, and Phoenix AZ. The company is committed to building a world-class operation, combining industry-leading talent with a modernized, analytically driven technology platform.
What does it mean to be an Operations Supervisor with GLS?
The Operations Supervisor is responsible for supervising a team of associates to achieve critical business objectives while driving key business processes and assisting in the design of scalable solutions.
What will you do each day to support the growth of a world-class operation?
- Assist in the analysis of business needs using a variety of tools such as process analysis, chart, diagrams, process flows, and other documents to completely describe the problem and recommend fully integrated solutions.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on projects to help drive improvement activity across the department while working closely with other business stakeholders.
- Establish strong working relationships with other business units to fully leverage resources and technological solutions to streamline processes, improve quality and eliminate waste.
- Support the development and maintenance of departmental operating procedures, including ensuring compliance with regulatory agencies, and communicate changes to team members as needed.
- Foster a collaborative culture that facilitates the achievement of business plan objectives by working closely with other members of management and front-line associates.
- Run daily reports to optimize workflow efficiency.
- Develop and maintain a daily employee work schedule that effectively meets the needs of the company.
- Provide quality training, guidance, performance coaching and feedback to assigned staff.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
What should you already know to be successful in this role?
- Able to work effectively in partnership with the other team members
- Exceptional critical thinking, problem-solving, decision-making, and influencing skills
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, personal ownership and drive towards results
- Demonstrated ability to establish and enhance processes to improve business results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Exceptional interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Why should you work with us?
GLS has been recognized for the past four consecutive years as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000. GLS was recognized as the 3rd fastest growing company in Greenville, SC, in 2019. We take our core values of Excellence, Drive, Culture, and Integrity to heart. We value innovation, adaptability, positivity, and a drive to succeed. GLS is committed to an inclusive and diverse culture that celebrates our successes. We are looking for individuals who want to make a direct impact, take pride in their work, and “raise the bar.” If this is you, apply today to join our award-winning team and grow with us!
Here’s what we can offer you for your amazing work:
- Competitive base pay and performance bonus, dependent on role
- Medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, and other supplemental insurance benefits
- Matching 401K with 100% vesting
- Long term and short term disability
- Business casual work environment, including jeans
- Paid time-off program and paid holidays to help you balance work and personal life
- Discounts on theme park tickets, hotels, movies, events, and cell service
Must be able to pass a criminal background check