Associate Rotation Engineer - Functional Verification
In this position, you will be involved in a structured Associate Engineer Training Program. This is a fast-track training program that challenges you to develop the expertise needed to solve difficult technical problems.
Associate Engineers are members of a team of highly motivated individuals working with customers designing the most complex hardware and software systems in the world and whose applications span the electronics industry. This training program will give you unique insight into our technical marketing, product support, and sales organizations. Upon successful completion of this12-month training program, you will be eligible to advance into one of these organizations. Post program opportunities include Field Application Engineer, Corporate Applications Engineer and Technical Marketing Engineer positions.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering.
- Newer college graduate - graduate from June 2020 - May 2022
- Course work project experience, and programming skills in C/C++, Tcl/TK, PERL.
- Good understanding of object oriented concepts as applied to a Verification Environment.
- Coursework/Experience with HDL-based, register-transfer-level (RTL), digital logic design, verification languages, and functional verification methodology, for ASICs and/or FPGAs.
- This experience/coursework should include some or all of the following: testbench architecture, design and implementation using UVM/OVM/AVM verification methodology, VHDL and/or Verilog HDL simulation, SystemVerilog, Specman/e, Vera and/or PSL and Assertion-Based Verification techniques.
Additional requirements for all Associate positions include:
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills; self-motivated and results-oriented with strong problem solving skills.
- Some travel may be required.
Applicants must be willing and able to relocate anywhere within the USA upon completion of training.
Target start date Spring or Summer 2022.