Entry Level - Data Analyst
Position Description :
As a Data Analyst you will be trained on Analytics, Data Engineering, Visualization and software applications associated and then get deployed on projects to the world class clients we serve. Campus hires begin their careers with TCS in the Initial Learning Program. A fully paid training program designed to provide you with the information and training necessary to succeed at TCS and excel at client sites. However, the learning does not stop there! TCS is committed to the continuous growth of its associates, in line with the core value of Learning & Sharing. We offer a Continuous Learning Program that spans technologies, domains, processes and soft skills. In addition, TCS associates are encouraged to undertake certifications and accreditations in a wide range of subject areas. With clients located across the US and globe, TCS can offer great flexibility in work location, excellent career advancement, and a variety of opportunities. TCS’ mentoring, career development, and on-the-job training ensure a smooth transition into your professional life and orient you to our culture, values, vision, and mission.
Positions available in Multiple Locations : New Jersey, Ohio, Georgia, Illinois, Texas
- Work closely with IT and Business team to understand information requirements and business rules.
- Conduct data analysis as per project requirements
- Ability to convert business requirement into meaningful and explanatory visualization
- Understand and review various source specification documents and define data derivation and mapping rules for extracting data from various data sources
- Create mockup layout design and wireframes using visualization features available in Tableau
- Good in data Storytelling and chart optimization.
- Define data derivation and mapping rules for extracting data from various data sources.
- Ability to interpret data and analyze results using statistical technique's
- Computer Engineering (CE), Computer Science (CS) or Software Engineering (SE), Information Technology, Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Math, Physics, Statistics
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Knowledge of basic computer science concepts, programming, Information Systems. Knowledge of one programming language is a must (preferable Python)
- Strong Knowledge and experience of writing queries in SQL and query optimization
- Knowledge of statistics and basic data analytics concepts to derive information from data. Knowledge of machine learning algorithms and techniques is a plus.
- Strong analytical ability to collect data from different sources, analyze it and present it to stakeholders
- Exposure to BI tools, Data Visualization, ETL concepts and application.
- Interest and willingness to travel and relocation