Global Supply Management Summer Intern - Logistics
Position Responsibilities/Overview of GSM Intern Program:
Corning’s summer internship experience is rich with hands-on learning. You’ll live, work, and experience the communities in which Corning operates while building on-the-job skills. Interns are expected to deliver results against our business and supply chain objectives, applying knowledge and practices both independently and as a team. Working with a supervisor or mentor, you will gain work experience while interacting with key technologies, subject-matter experts, and leaders. The purpose of the Global Supply Chain Intern Program is to raise the bar on talent by strengthening our pipeline for entry-level roles for immediate and future needs.
- Competitive salaries
- Housing assistance
- Travel reimbursement
- Social and networking events
- Volunteer opportunities
- Community Involvement
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Apply supply chain skills and knowledge to their assigned project or projects.
- The candidate should be able to utilize and build on solid supply chain fundamentals to complete his/her tasks
- Some travel may be required, less than 10%
Hours of work/work's the schedule/flextime:
- 40 hours per workweek - Monday to Friday (8:00 am - 5:00 pm)