Constellation Summer Internship - Multiple Locations
Join the nation’s leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery.
Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce. Constellation will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career.
Join Constellation and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Constellation!
Constellation is currently seeking highly motivated students for summer internships. Paid internships will last approximately 10 weeks between June and August 2022. Interns will work on projects designed to help them gain real-world, hands-on experience working independently under an assigned supervisor. Minimum hourly wage is $18.11 and varies based on role, education, and experience.
We are seeking students who meet the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program in Business, Finance, Economics, engineering, and cybersecurity. See locations below for more information.
- Minimum GPA: Cumulative 2.8/Major 3.0
- A track record of outstanding academic performance
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
Positions are based in:
- Michigan (hybrid role for Mechanical engineering majors)
- Maryville, MI (Electrical Engineering)
- Warrenville, IL (engineering and business/finance majors)
- Morris, Illinois (civil or structural engineering)
- New York (multiple locations for various types of engineering majors)
- Baltimore, MD (Business/Accounting/Finance majors)
- Ft. Smallwood or Baltimore, MD (Environmental engineering, environmental compliance, metallurgy, materials science, or similar majors)
- Kennett Square, PA (multiple majors)
- Kennerdell, PA (mechanical engineering)
- Houston, TX (multiple majors)
- Ft. Worth, TX
- Granbury, TX (electrical engineering or electronic controls tech)
- De Pere, WI
- Louisville, KY
- California (hybrid chemical engineering)
- Remote (for cybersecurity majors)
* Please note that the link provided is for the Baltimore location but candidates can apply to this link no matter which location they would prefer to work at.
* Hourly rate varies. Depending on position, location, and permanent residence of the candidate - a housing stipend may also be available.