Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineer
The Walmart Advertising Technology Group is currently recruiting for machine learning engineers and data scientists at various levels.
Applied research problems span bidding, CTR prediction, forecasting, measurement, optimization, search retrieval, and search ranking.
If you are graduating by July 2022 for full-time positions, or are a PhD candidate seeking summer research internships, please send a resume to Stephen Guo (Stephen.email@example.com)
- Master’s or PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, or related fields
- Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms and data structures
- Strong foundations in statistics and machine learning
- Fluency in Python; Big Data - Hadoop, Hive, or Spark
Nice to Have
- Academic research publications in relevant top conferences (EC, ICML, KDD, NeurIPS, SIGIR, WSDM, WWW, etc.)
- Domain expertise in one of: auction design, causality, experimental design, forecasting, learning-to-rank, optimization, and recommender systems.
- Working proficiency in TensorFlow or PyTorch