Junior Data Scientist
Role: Junior Data Scientist
Contract: W2 ( Full Time)
We are seeking a Junior Data Scientist to join our DataOps team that includes solution architects, software engineers, data management specialists, and data scientists. You will help automate complex data pipelines, which integrate dashboards and models built using Natural Language Processing (NLP), machine learning (ML), and artificial intelligence (AI) deep neural networks.
· Assist in the development and management of high performing, flexible data pipelines and data processes.
· Assist in the data preparation for supporting model building and continuous improvement.
· Work with domain experts to translate data specs and model requirements into designs that can be implemented.
· Collaborate with software engineering and project management teams.
· Stay apprised of emerging methods, technologies and best practices related to data acquisition.
· A Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as engineering, math/statistics, information systems, or computer science.
· Proficient in languages used in data science such as Python, R, Scala, or F#.