AquaQ Analytics are pleased to announce that due to continued expansion plans across both our product development and consultancy streams, we are currently hiring for additional graduate positions in New York.
AquaQ Analytics are currently seeking talented, high performing individuals to pursue a career as an Operations Analyst. If you enjoy working with cutting edge technology and want to make an impact in a dynamic organisation then AquaQ Analytics is for you.
These are exciting opportunities which offer successful candidates the chance to work on a variety of projects with Tier 1 Investment Banks. Applicants will be expected to learn the “q” programming language which is associated with the kdb+ time series database from kx systems (kx.com). Prior experience of working in Capital Markets/Investment Banking is a plus but not essential.
- Working with business users to define requirements for new application functionality
- Developing, testing, supporting and maintaining all code for client applications
- Assisting the Project Manager with all aspects of project delivery
- Working as part of a team to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Analysing data and creating reports for clients, incorporating all findings
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 3.6 GPA degree awarded in Mathematics / STEM / Computer Science or a similar technical discipline
- Detail-orientated, results driven and in possession of a can-do attitude
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in layman’s terms
- Capable of working both independently and within a team
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Ability to learn new programming languages and financial concepts quickly