Chewy, the fastest growing e-commerce business in the market today, is seeking passionate undergraduate students to join our teams as Business Analyst as we continue to grow, scale and enter new markets. This role could place across multiple potential functions like Marketing Analytics, Product Analytics, HR/People Analytics, Customer Service, and more
At Chewy, our mission is to be the most trusted and convenient destination for pet parents (and partners) everywhere. We continually develop innovative ways for our customers to engage with us, and partner with more than 2,000 of the best and most trusted brands in the pet industry, to bring a high-bar, customer-centric experience to our customers. As a Business Analyst, you’ll play a critical role in delivering our promise to our customers and providing them with a best-in-class pet experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze data to understand root causes and develop strategic recommendations
- Integrate analysis and business instincts into a cohesive category strategy and/or project road map
- Conducting research, collecting and processing statistical data, monitoring economic trends, analyzing data, and developing forecasts for various sectors of our business
- Leading strategic projects and developing process improvements to improve efficiency and performance of the team
- Quickly identify and communicate current and future issues and develop sound recovery plans
- Participate in cross-functional reviews to help driving operational improvements
- Participate in innovative, metric driven processes and projects to achieve functional excellence
Possible start dates for this role are between January 2022 and June 2022.
What You'll Need:
- Current enrollment in a Bachelor’s degree program focused on Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or related analytical field
- Strong analytical abilities, problem-solving skills and business acumen
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel and SQL
- Strong interpersonal communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to learn quickly and drive your work forward in an ambiguous environment.
- Previous internship experience in eCommerce, buying, account management, product management, category management, consulting, analytics, finance, operations or marketing preferred
- A track record of taking ownership and driving results (projects, internships, or work experience)
- Current permanent U.S. work authorization required