Merchandising Operations Analyst
Chewy is seeking a Merchandising Operations Analyst on the Merchandising Systems and Services team (MSS) in Dania Beach, Florida. The Merchandising Systems and Services Team (MSS) team is responsible for creating the systems, services, and process infrastructure for all Chewy businesses. Our team’s mission is to be the backbone for Chewy’s Business/Category teams, helping win long-term customer trust, business growth, and profitability. We own the Pricing, Catalog/Content, and Vendor Systems & Services that have automation, product, program, and operational components. You'll combine your business acumen and analytical abilities to create the best experience with the products our customers want. If you are driven to innovate, have a desire to win, and are passionate about providing the best customer experience for pet parents of all varieties you’ll want to join the pack.
What You’ll Do:
- Learn business processes and translate them to business requirements, user stories and system design to understand all facets related to development requests
- Autonomously complete tasks within the track owned for a given system
- Identify risks, issues or potential defects in any phase of the project life cycle and managing them through closure
- Provide project stakeholders information relevant to make/influence decisions that may improve quality of applications
- Synthesize large quantities of complex data into usable/actionable information
- Participate in system implementation projects (requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution)
- Provide support to end users as priority when it impacts business or provide a Standard Operating Procedure manual for systems
Possible start dates for this role are between January 2022 and June 2022.
What You’ll Need:
- Current enrollment in a Bachelor’s degree program focused on Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or related analytical field
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel, SQL and Tableau
- Strong interpersonal communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to learn quickly and drive your work forward in an ambiguous environment.
- Previous internship experience in eCommerce, buying, account management, product management, category management, consulting, analytics, finance, operations or marketing preferred
- A track record of taking ownership and driving results (projects, internships, or work experience)
- Experience with Microsoft suite of office products
- Current permanent U.S. work authorization required