Advisory Services – Environmental, Social & Governance Intern - Summer 2023 (SF, Chicago, Columbus, NY or Dallas)
Job Description: Advisory Services - Environmental, Social & Governance Intern
Locations: SF, Chicago, Columbus, NY or Dallas
Application Link: All applicants must complete a profile https://crowe.recsolu.com/jobs/MVOscRw6H6-9bkhgBJvspQ?job_board_id=WB2bjvZ0DnUiIiTm6amL_g
When Creating Your Crowe Profile: For Role Preference: Select Advisory: Open to Any Advisory Position
For Position Preference: Select Summer Internship
Note this will require uploading your resume and unofficial transcripts. Video interviews will occur on a rolling basis every week throughout the season, and you will be contacted directly if selected. We encourage you to apply early as interviewing could proceed ahead of application deadlines.
Find what you're looking for at Crowe.
Be yourself. Work flexibly. Grow with one-on-one support. Make an impact.
Crowe is a global public accounting, consulting, and technology firm that combines deep industry and specialized expertise with innovation. Here, you won’t get lost among the masses, and you won’t have to sacrifice your personal life, either. You’ll be valued for who you are: an individual with a lot to offer.
At Crowe, you’ll get:
- Competitive and generous compensation
- Flexibility in where you work and plentiful time-off
- The technology and innovation you’d expect from a large firm, with the approachability of a mid-sized firm
- Personalized coaching and career support
- A culture based on genuine authenticity and human connection
- Opportunities to make a real difference at work and in your community
As our world continues to be unpredictable, we're committed to turning every challenge into an opportunity. We encourage new ideas and want to hear yours. Join us.
Job Description: Advisory Services – Environmental, Social & Governance Compliance Intern
Crowe's ESG Practice is seeking a Summer Intern to join the team. Interns will have the opportunity to work as part of our fast growing Environmental, Social and Governance team providing support to high-level and impactful client engagements including manufacturing, healthcare, private equity and financial institutions. You will work independently and collaboratively with a diverse group of talented professionals to conduct research, track emerging ESG trends, analyze and visualize data, prepare sustainability disclosures, and develop sustainability-focused communication materials.
Qualifications & Education:
· Working toward Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with major or minor in Sustainability, Political Science, Engineering, Climate Science, Physical Sciences or related field
· Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment
· Able to manage ambiguity and achieve results
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize based on business strategies and objectives
· Highly sophisticated at utilizing technology to help collect, organize, and analyze large amounts of information
· Ability to identify and articulate trends from the data
· Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S
· Relevant experience working on ESG, climate-focused or sustainability projects
· Consulting experience preferred, but not required.
Explore our various career opportunities on our Student > Careers page.