Who We Are
Williams International is a privately-owned company that develops and manufactures jet engines for both military and commercial aircraft applications. We are a company of creators who deliver pioneering ideas and technologies that lead the aerospace industry. Our culture fosters creativity, collaboration, and continuous learning to position our team members to inspire each other and provide quality products and supporting services that exceed the expectations of our customers.
Williams International has an exciting opportunity for a Quality Analyst to join our team. The Quality Analyst will provide quality training and support to manufacturing including but not limited to root cause analysis, containment, and corrective action. The individual will assist in analyzing quality problems to improve processes and assist in identifying corrective and preventive actions to improve the quality of products. The individual may also support the development, review and maintenance of company processes/procedures.
Additionally, the Quality Analyst will:
- Support execution and document control activities of Williams international’s QMS training program.
- Provide training on Quality related subjects/systems and process improvement/monitoring techniques.
- Act as custodian of William’s stamp process at the Ogden facility.
- Assist quality team with analysis of quality problems within the manufacturing cells and participate with other team members to identify corrective actions to prevent repeat occurrences and to improve processes & product quality.
- Assist with internal & supplier process, procedure, and product quality audits to assure inspection and process planning instructions, company procedures, and engineering specification requirements are met, on an as needed basis.
- Assist the manufacturing cells in conducting PFMEA, process studies, gage R&R, and other tasks required to ensure successful completion of WI Make PPAP packages.
- Bachelor's Degree and 0-1 years of experience. In lieu of formal degree, High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) and at least 5 years of relevant experience in a related field.
- Previous experience with PPAP is a plus.
- General understanding of AS9100, AS9102 is desired.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Proven ability to conduct training using effective training techniques.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- U.S. Citizenship status required.
- Position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Government Security Clearance, if needed. Candidates selected may be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. For more information on Security Clearances, please visit: U. S. Department of State.
Williams International is a Drug Free Workplace where all new team members and contractors are subject to pre-employment drug testing for the following controlled substances: marijuana, cocaine, PCP, amphetamines, opioids and alcohol as policy dictates.
Williams International is committed to equal employment opportunities for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, and protected veteran status.