Associate Digital Marketing Specialist
Resumes will be evaluated and interviews will be scheduled on a rolling basis
Position: Associate Digital Marketing Specialist
The Associate Marketing Specialist program is designed as an introduction to Digital Marketing. This is a structured program designed to teach the fundamentals of best practices in digital marketing. Associates should bring an analytical mindset and a strong desire to quickly learn the building blocks of what it takes to optimize clients’ digital marketing campaigns. The program is designed so that employees can increase the scope of their responsibility as they master the fundamentals. The Digital Marketing path has several levels and the rate of progression is determined by your development. We provide ongoing feedback, and we reward strong individuals with rapid career progression.
- Associate Digital Marketing Specialist
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager
As an Associate Digital Marketing Specialist, you will play a key role in:
- Determining how clients can improve the return on investment (ROI) from their website and digital marketing channels
- Developing recommendations that will improve clients’ online marketing initiatives
- Identifying new market opportunities
- Developing testing strategy, executing tests and making subsequent recommendations to marketing mix, creative execution, and media buy
- Creating analytical dashboards to help clients determine the effectiveness of their marketing channels
- Analyzing competitors
- Meeting with clients to understand needs and report on results and recommendations
- Generating reports and presentations with findings and recommendations
You will help companies understand how valuable their website is and what can be done to increase its value. You will also help clients determine how effective their marketing channels and communications are and identify ways to improve them. You will focus on improving various aspects of a company's website and marketing assets to create a stronger presence, increase traffic and visitor conversion and ensure that the website provides a best-in-class user experience.
Requirements for an Associate Digital Marketing Specialist include:
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to solve problems
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to interpret data
- Rudimentary understanding of marketing channels and how they work
- Passion for social channels and experience developing content
- Prefer some experience with analytics (Google Analytics), Facebook advertising, rank monitoring, and database tools, including the leading SEO software tools.
- Prefer coursework in statistics, economics, accounting, math, engineering, market research or another data-driven field
- Solid knowledge of Excel or Google Sheets
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
About the Sproutward
Sproutward is a boutique marketing firm. We are deeply committed to driving business results and all of our work is a blend analytics and creativity. The four pillars of our work are: marketing strategy as a driver of business success, demand generation, optimization, and analytics.
Our values are centered around three key areas:
- Curiosity – Our team is intellectually curious. We don’t merely complete tasks; we have the intellectual curiosity to ask why certain patterns emerge, why they matter, and what we can do to make our clients’ business better.
- Collaboration – We win as a team and we all support each other – everyone from the most senior to the most junior member of the team is valued.
- Clients’ Business – is our business. We invest time in getting to know our clients and their business models, so we can deliver results.
- Interested candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com