Associate SEO Specialist
Position: SEO Associate Specialist
The SEO Associate Specialist program is designed as an introduction to Search Engine Optimization. This is a structured program designed to teach the fundamentals of SEO best practices. Associates should bring an analytical and technical mind and a hunger to quickly learn the building blocks of what it takes to optimize clients’ organic search presence. The program is designed so that employees can increase the scope of their responsibility as they master the fundamentals. The SEO path has several levels and the rate of progression is determined by your development. We provide ongoing feedback, and we reward strong individuals with rapid career progression.
- SEO Associate Specialist
- SEO Specialist
- SEO Senior Specialist
- SEO Manager
- SEO Senior Manager
As an SEO Associate Specialist, you will play a key role in:
- Conducting site crawls, keyword research, and link profile reviews
- Writing meta titles & descriptions
- Outlining, editing, and arranging content
- Researching competitors’ keywords, content, and link profiles
- Optimizing other digital properties and citations for search
- Creating SEO dashboards to analyze client performance
- Communicating with developers (both our clients’ and freelance)
Requirements for SEO Associate Specialists include:
- Creative problem solver who enjoys the process of finding answers
- Some experience with analytics (Google Analytics), rank monitoring, and database tools, including the leading SEO software tools is preferred.
- Prefer coursework in statistics, economics, accounting, math, engineering, market research or another data-driven field.
- Knowledge of technical aspects of search engines.
- Familiarity with Google Search Console.
- Solid knowledge of Excel
About the Sproutward
Sproutward is a boutique marketing firm. We are deeply committed to driving business results and all of our work is a blend analytics and creativity. The four pillars of our work are: marketing strategy as a driver of business success, demand generation, optimization, and analytics.
Our values are centered around three key areas:
- Curiosity – Our team is intellectually curious. We don’t merely complete tasks; we have the intellectual curiosity to ask why certain patterns emerge, why they matter, and what we can do to make our clients’ business better.
- Collaboration – We win as a team and we all support each other – everyone from the most senior to the most junior member of the team is valued.
- Clients’ Business – is our business. We invest time in getting to know our clients and their business models, so we can deliver results.
- Interested candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com