Operations Research Analyst, 643113300
- Please note, during the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Agency is operating in a maximum telework posture for all telework ready employees occupying a telework eligible position.
- Performs data analytics to provide advice and insight on complex studies that span all EBS processes, specifically Financial Management, Order Fulfillment, Planning, Procurement, and Technical/Quality for DLA Land and Maritime stakeholders.
- Utilizes analytical software tools and programming languages to pull information from multiple sources, assemble, analyze facts, and draw conclusions to produce valid and reliable findings.
- Consolidates findings from analyses into written report(s), briefings and presents to stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Utilizes expertise related to programming, mathematical modeling, economic analysis, statistics, simulation, and probability theory to study Supply Chain processes, analyze problems for management, improve operations and provide decisional support.
- Develops and maintains a wide range of data products such as business intelligence reports, data visualizations, infographics, etc.
- Ability to identify and analyze problems; weigh relevance and accuracy of information; generate and evaluates alternative solutions; and make recommendations.