WB Games UX Design Co-op (Hybrid/Virtual)
WB Games Boston is seeking a UX Design Co-op who is ready to enhance their knowledge of common UX applications and design for a top grossing mobile game. This role is looking for someone who can:
- Work with stakeholders to undertake fact-finding research for target player personas, user journeys, and flows to achieve design goals.
- Collaborate with multiple disciplines such as: Engineers, Project Managers, User Interface Designers, Producers, 2D and 3D Artists, Game Designers etc., to initiate and document ideation of feature needs.
- Design and create low to high fidelity Wireframes, Prototypes, and User flows for game features.
- Think critically and be able to demonstrate user empathy to create informed recommendations for player interactions and desired behaviors within our game systems.
- Seek frequent reviews from stakeholders and mentors to inform and iterate on designs.
- 6 month program starting June 6th 2022
- An outstanding portfolio that demonstrates your ability to design and deliver world-class interactive user experiences. Please include links to your work.
- Proficiency in UX Standard Tools: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.), Sketch, visual prototyping software (Figma, InVision, XD etc.).
- Good time management and organization skills and attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge of UX best practices, platform requirements, user empathy, and accessibility.
- Education experience with a focus on UX Design, with a portfolio that demonstrates a thoughtful UX methodology.
Nice to Have
- Experience in mobile or game design.
- Passions and hobbies beyond UX design that provide you a fresh perspective when looking at different challenges.