Contract Management Analyst
Who We Are
Cross River is a highly profitable fast-growing financial technology company recognized for the third year in a row by CB Insights as one of the 250 best global fintechs. Our comprehensive suite of innovative products powers financial solutions with a strong focus on regulatory compliance for our partners and their millions of consumers around the world.
We are on a mission to build the infrastructure that propels access, inclusion and the democratization of financial services. While our company has tripled in size over the last three years, our strong sense of purpose led Cross River to be named to American Banker’s list of Best Places to Work in Fintech for the last 4 consecutive years. The reason for this success is simple --- our nimble, adaptive, and collaborative family culture lives in every member of our growing team. Together we are at the forefront of technology and innovation in financial services and we invite collaborative and motivated high performers to join our rapidly expanding team.
What we’re looking for
The Bank’s Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) group led by the VP Third Party Risk is seeking a Contract Management (CM) Analyst. The position will be responsible for all things third party contract including: contract management and oversight, input of contract data into the system of record (SOR), and further developing contract processes and procedures. Near term milestones include uploading executed contracts and entering their term data into the system of record, as well as implementing an oversight process for ensuring expiring contracts are actively decisioned.
- Work with CRB business units and their third parties to obtain contracts missing from SOR
- Establish contract remediation plans & see them through where contracts are not in place
- Manage, oversee, input, & report contract data from the SOR (Archer)
- Develop processes & requirements for new, expiring, and terminating contracts
- Align policies & procedures to third party regulatory guidance
- Train & lead business units through processes & ensure contract program integrity/quality
- Ensure service level agreements (SLAs) are implemented in critical third party contracts
- Build product specific contract templates, clause libraries, and requirements (e.g., Consulting)
- Integrate sourcing processes & components into the overall TPRM program to enhance controls & drive efficiencies (e.g., SLA measuring/monitoring)
- Interface with departments like Legal, AP, & Procurement to achieve cross functional goals
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Finance, Business Administration, Risk, or Supply Chain)
- Work experience pref. from a Financial Institution OR high GPA graduate w a major listed above
- Experience in Contract, Third Party, or Vendor Risk Management
- Prior experience administrating a contract management system of record (preferably Archer)
- Ability & desire to interface with multiple business partners regularly, positively, & effectively
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint
Cross River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cross River does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
By submitting your application, you give Cross River permission to email, call, or text you using the contact details provided. We will only contact you with job related information.