Customer Reporting Analyst/Business Analyst
To apply, click on the "Apply Externally" button.
This role can be remote anywhere in the US.
NetBase Quid is looking for a Customer Reporting Analyst as part of our growing Operations & Analytics team. You will directly contribute to the productivity of our customer teams by developing strategies for performing scalable analysis and predicting likelihood of customer’s success based on product usage. You will need the ability to understand analytics needs across various business units and translate them into technical design.
This is an excellent opportunity to understand the inner workings of a SaaS Operations team. Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Work closely with customer-facing teams (such as Account Managers, Sales, Customer Success, Insights Delivery etc.) and external customers to understand their analytics needs and identify KPIs they need to track
- Develop strategies for scaling data analysis such as developing tools to automate commonly requested questions and creating specific reports depending on customer type
- Support the field team in preparation of Quarterly and Annual Business Reports by pulling relevant customer data using Looker, Gainsight, NetBase and Quid platforms, Heap etc.
- Set up infrastructure in Salesforce and configure data models in Looker to support analytics needs for different types of customers
Tool development and maintenance (20%)
- Become the Admin for Gainsight
- Develop and maintain “account health scores” in Gainsight that help Account Managers and Customer Success teams identify high performing and risky accounts
- Support Customer Engagement team in creating customer journeys in Gainsight
Data maintenance and monitoring (20%)
- Setup dashboards to monitor consistency of customer data and work with appropriate teams to fix data issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Analytics, Information Systems, Economics, Statistics, or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience in an Analyst role at a SaaS company or demonstrated experience of problem-solving using data analysis
- 1-2 years of experience with data visualization for storytelling. Preferably using Splunk, Looker, Tableau, PowerBI etc.
- 1-2 years of experience with applications such as Salesforce, Heap, Gainsight, Looker, Tableau, PowerBI
- 1-2 years of experience with SQL
- Understanding of text-data analysis, NLP and how NetBase Quid products and customer use cases
- Master’s degree in Business Analytics, Information Systems, Economics, Statistics, or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience with NetBase Quid products or similar products
- Comfort with data base modeling and schema design. However, please note this is not a data pipeline or data engineering role.
- 1-2 years of experience with R, Python etc.
- Highly developed quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with the ability to derive patterns and make connections between separate data sets
- Strong relationship-building and teamwork skills with the ability to work cross-functionally across many different disciplines
- Excellent communication skills with a demonstrated track record of presenting results to a variety of stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong team player who can work well across multiple cross-functional teams
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently
- This is a remote position, and you can work from anywhere in the United States.
- You will need to attend meetings across various time zones (all US time zones, Taiwan time zone and occasionally UK/Europe time zone.)
- This is an individual contributor role.
- This is not a technical role. This is not an Engineering or Data Science role.
- This role reports into a ‘commercial/client-facing/field team’.
About the Company
NetBase Quid, headquartered in Santa Clara, CA, is the award-winning social analytics platform that global companies use to run brands, build businesses, and connect with consumers every second. Its platform processes millions of social media posts daily for actionable business insights for marketing, research, customer service, sales, PR, and product innovation. NetBase Quid is a trusted partner to American Airlines, Arby’s, Coca-Cola, Ogilvy, T-Mobile, Universal Music Group, and YUM! Brands.
With continued stellar growth in 2021, we are expanding our Operations & Analytics Team with talented individuals that play to win, work together, and care about building a culture of respect, integrity, and agility – for amazing outcomes.
Find out more about NetBase Quid here: