The Applications Analyst works as a member of a collaborative team responsible for the configuration and integration of the company’s collaboration platforms and technologies. Responsibilities include business analysis, technical troubleshooting, end user training and support, testing, documenting, and supporting custom developed software, hosted solutions, and packaged applications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities*
• Accountable for system(s) enhancements and issue resolution
• Responsible for systems roadmap management (evolution and optimization)
• Manages back-end system optimization projects and requests
• Advances application design, integration, and development
• Responsible for all back-end applications support
• Identifies and documents known issues/work arounds/support procedures for assigned applications
• Requirements gathering, documentation and verification with end users
• Responsible for relationship management with all key business stakeholders
• Accountable for ticket resolution and break/fix
• End user day to day support and training
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, or a related field; MSIT focused on IT management, database administration or engineering preferred
• 5+ years of relevant experience; experience in construction and real estate is a plus
• Prior experience with CMiC, BIM 360, Tableau, Textura, HCSS, and/or Oracle HCM Cloud is preferred
• Ability to quickly learn new applications and train others on their use
• Able to work under pressure, deal with multiple deadlines, work with minimal supervision and well organized
• Provide a high degree of customer service with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient computer skills
CCA is an equal opportunity employer. The Company recognizes that the success of our business is based on the diversity of our employees. We believe that a variety of opinions, approaches, perspectives, and talent are the cornerstones of a strong, flexible, and competitive company.
CCA offers a competitive benefits package for employees:
• Medical, Dental & Vision
• 401k matching
• Paid time off including vacation, sick and personal leave
• Tuition assistance
• Employee referral program
• Flexible Spending Accounts
CCA is the US subsidiary of the largest construction and real estate company in the world. Since its inception in the US in 1985, CCA has been laser-focused on achieving operational and managerial excellence. Its practical business approach and prudent development strategies have enabled the company to deliver high-profile commercial, residential, industrial, and heavy construction projects. Headquartered in Jersey City, New Jersey, CCA has offices in New York, Washington DC, Miami, Tampa, Los Angeles, and San Jose. For more information, please visit: www.chinaconstruction.us.
*May perform other duties as necessary or assigned.