Finance Intern - Summer 2022
How does it feel to work on a team driven to make a big impact? Empowering. We believe your career should always be growing. And that’s exactly what it will do at BAE Systems. You'll hit the ground running with a company truly committed to your growth as you enjoy a special camaraderie on a team dedicated to protecting what really matters. Build your future at BAE Systems.
As an intern you will participate in our nationwide Internship & Co-Op Program, LEAP, where you will have the opportunity to Learn, Engage, Apply, and Progress within the company. You will also have access to additional benefits such as, networking with BAE Systems employees and other students, participating in exciting real world projects, joining exclusive informational sessions with senior leaders, and expanding mentorship opportunities and career development.
BAE Systems is seeking a Finance Intern. In this position, you will be supporting the Combat Mission Systems (CMS) Business at our York, PA facility. This will be a remote position, relocation will not be offered and housing will not be provided. This position has a targeted timeframe from May 2022 – August 2022 with a full time (40 hours / week) work schedule.
As a Finance Intern, you will:
- Work in the Earned Value and Management department with other Financial Analysts in maintaining the Budgets and Earned Value Policies within supply chain programs
- Work on projects of an administrative nature in support of department goals
- Report to the Supply Chain Finance Manager and have daily guidance and mentoring from other Financial Analysts
- Abide by all policies and procedures of BAE Systems
- Maintain regular, predictable attendance
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's Degree program pursuing a degree in Business Administration, Finance, Supply Chain / Procurement or related fields
- Must be enthusiastic to learn and have a desire to gain professional experience
- The ability to follow direction and ask questions if the direction is unclear
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Previous experience in an office environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)